Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FatWallet

Do you ever buy anything online? Do you like to save money?

Today I thought I'd share a tip with you that a friend told me about last summer. I like to make sure something is legitimate and not some type of scam before I tell others about it. I feel like this is for real.

The website is http://www.fatwallet.com/.  I'm not going to take the time to explain all the details of how it works because you can go to the site and read about it there.  To summarize it, you just set up and account, log in there FIRST when you shop online, then select the link on their site before you shop online at the stores you wer already going to shop at.

For example, I buy things from Vitacost (more to come on this later) online. First, I go to fatwallet.com and sign in. Then I find the link to vitacost on their site. I then do my shopping on vitacost.com. Pretty simple.

So what is the great thing about fatwallet? I get 5% cashback from all my purchases I make from vitacost.  I have been a fatwallet member since August 2009. So far, I have "saved" $76.35.  I have $18.78 availabe right now. All I need to do is go to my fatwallet account and have them send me a check. 

From what I have found, there really is no catch.  There are tons of special offers and cash back awards. I haven't looked into all of them. There are really just 2 stores that I shop from on a monthly basis and I always go through fatwallet first and it saves me a little money. It's kind of exciting to get a small check in the mail a couple times a year as well.

Check it out. Save some money.  I don't know if there is a place for you to put a referral when you set up an account, but if there is, please put my email address: kemberswan@hotmail.com

Happy shopping and saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment