Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two Surprise Visitors

When someone tells me they had surprise visitors, my minds jumps to four-legged critters, wild animals, things like that.  Our surprise visitors were quite the opposite, the type of visitor that puts a smile on your face. Cousins!  I knew my parents were coming to visit, but my mom didn't tell me they were bringing Sweet Girl and Dude to play with Baden. We were thrilled to see them!

Laughter, shrieks, squeals, loud pitter patters, and lots of chattering filled the day.  This is a brief re-cap of what 3, (well, 4) little cousins do for fun when they get together for an afternoon. (and if anyone knows tips on how to move pictures where you want them, PLEASE tell me! I had the hardest time with these and wasn't able to move them where I wanted.)



Fun on the teeter totter

chalking the driveway

modeling Sweet Girl's shoes













some t-ball



books



swinging





Ryder made his appearance



puzzles





and no visit is complete without an adjustment

 


and getting squished!











1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I'm proud to be the owner of Sweet Girl and Dude. They had lots of fun too - still talking about it.

    ReplyDelete